Lauren

UPDATES!

9,091 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nicole said:
UPDATES 10/16/17-10/22/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
 
VR - TBA
IHW - Jillian Janson/Johnny Castle 
H1on1 - Alexis Texas / Kendall Brooks / Alex Gonz (REMASTER)
MWHF - Jasmine Vega/Peter Green 
DWC - Luna Star/Johnny Castle
MFHM - Cory Chase/Mike Mancini 
MFHG - Karlee Grey/Johnny Castle 
IHW - Cristi Ann/Rob Carpenter
VR - TBA
MGBF - Amia Miley/Ryan Mclane 
SBC - Diamond Foxxx/Peter Green 
TNGF - Nina North/Lucas Frost 
MFHG - Lana Rhoades/Johnny Castle 
MGBF - Shay Evans/Sean Lawless 
 
Have a great week everyone!

thanx nicole!!!  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2017 at 3:35 PM, aristotlealexander said:

That wasn't so hard, now was it. You post reasonably, you'll get a reasonable response. Which is:

Let's get this out of the way first. NA is not putting all their eggs in VR. Everyone keeps saying this, but there's absolutely no proof that they're really pushing VR over the regular scenes. They aren't making stars exclusive to it (like some people thought they would when they started signing performers to VR contracts), and the truth of the matter is that almost every time they bring in a female performer to do a VR scene, they also shoot a 2D scene with her as well. And it's still only 2 scenes out of 13 for the week. The best you could argue is that most of the mainstream press they've received over the past 2 years has been about VR, but the truth is that before that, the last time they'd gotten any mainstream press was when they announced the 4K videos (which was Jan 2014) and the time before that was the Tiger Woods thing, so they almost never get mainstream press in the first place so it's not like this replaced press they'd be getting for something else.

As far as the MILF thing, that is a legitimate complaint. It was brought up a couple months ago and guess what? They listened. The scenes I posted (and some that have come out already) are pretty much a direct response to that complaint. Which is why, if you're going to make a complaint, make it real. Everyone seems to think they don't listen, but they do. They can't/won't always fix things to everyone's liking (the male talent thing is more complicated than just "stop using these dudes and start using those dudes"), but I know for a fact that they are listening.

Edit: And I've said this before, but part of the reason MFST doesn't really update that much is because it's one of the lowest rated sites that they still update. People just aren't flocking to it like they are MFHM or even SBC, so it ends up getting the short end of the stick a lot of the time.

We listen and take pride in doing so. There's def been a MILF scarce industry wide. I'm on the hunt tho! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lauren said:

We listen and take pride in doing so. There's def been a MILF scarce industry wide. I'm on the hunt tho! 

*coughs* Tana Lea *coughs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nicole said:
UPDATES 10/16/17-10/22/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
 
VR - TBA
IHW - Jillian Janson/Johnny Castle 
H1on1 - Alexis Texas / Kendall Brooks / Alex Gonz (REMASTER)
MWHF - Jasmine Vega/Peter Green 
DWC - Luna Star/Johnny Castle
MFHM - Cory Chase/Mike Mancini 
MFHG - Karlee Grey/Johnny Castle 
IHW - Cristi Ann/Rob Carpenter
VR - TBA
MGBF - Amia Miley/Ryan Mclane 
SBC - Diamond Foxxx/Peter Green 
TNGF - Nina North/Lucas Frost 
MFHG - Lana Rhoades/Johnny Castle 
MGBF - Shay Evans/Sean Lawless 
 
Have a great week everyone!

Great week, and the first scene with Diamond Foxxx over a year, fantastic, hope we get also a VR-Scene. So now i hope NA brings Emma Starr and Darla Crane also back

Edited by Jack101
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lauren said:

We listen and take pride in doing so. There's def been a MILF scarce industry wide. I'm on the hunt tho! 

Just had a quick 5 minute trawl of the agencies and available at the moment

Alura Jenson , Alyssa Lynn , Cherie Deville,  Olivia Austin, Syren de Mer, Julia Ann, Bridgette B, Mercedes Carrera, Nina Elle, Jessica Jaymes, Blake Morgan, India Summer ,Reagan Foxx  a few to being go on with!!!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've shot and released scenes with more than half those women in the past few months.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's awesome to see Brenda James an again! just amazing, what a beauty body of age 47.

Thank you NA! Please more Brenda.

I would love to see Brenda James with India Summer in Wives on Vacation.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Lauren said:

We listen and take pride in doing so. There's def been a MILF scarce industry wide. I'm on the hunt tho! 

maybe you could hunt down vanilla deville & coax her out of retirement???  :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, davemanddd said:

maybe you could hunt down vanilla deville & coax her out of retirement???  :wub:

That would be pretty sweet! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lauren said:

That would be pretty sweet! 

Lauren.....there's a woman you may be familiar with by name......Jodi West.   I wonder if you could coax her into shooting a scene for you?   She mostly shoots for her taboo site/company and for Sweetheart video.   I think Levi Cash has done some scenes for you and he has a working relation with her....you might try that route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, aristotlealexander said:

She's not a MILF.

You're right, but at this point I'll take her in any scenario they'll give her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, alexj0690 said:

It's awesome to see Brenda James an again! just amazing, what a beauty body of age 47.

Thank you NA! Please more Brenda.

I would love to see Brenda James with India Summer in Wives on Vacation.

Would love to see Brenda and India together .. but then, India would go well with many others on Wives on Vacation [if NA still wishes to feature that site] - Reagan Foxx, Silvia Saige maybe 

Vanilla Deville .. wishful thinking, would be great if she returned 

Edited by kennychavez
typo
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kennychavez said:

Vanilla Deville .. wishful thinking, would be great if she returned 

a boy can dream, can't he???  :wub:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  16 hours ago, davemanddd said:

maybe you could hunt down vanilla deville & coax her out of retirement???  :wub:

 

16 hours ago, Lauren said:

That would be pretty sweet! 

 

jean luc picard saying make it so.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Milffan said:

Lauren.....there's a woman you may be familiar with by name......Jodi West.   I wonder if you could coax her into shooting a scene for you?   She mostly shoots for her taboo site/company and for Sweetheart video.   I think Levi Cash has done some scenes for you and he has a working relation with her....you might try that route.

 

From what I understand she's no longer shooting. I'll keep on keeping on tho..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 0:47 PM, Lauren said:

 

From what I understand she's no longer shooting. I'll keep on keeping on tho..

I'll ask again. Lauren...Tana Lea please? Oh, and while you're at it, more Angela White, Sheridan Love, and Aidra Fox (It's been a while on her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.10.2017 at 3:47 PM, aristotlealexander said:

They've shot and released scenes with more than half those women in the past few months.

I rather miss a new scene with Sydney Cole, even if it's only about 3 months since her last appearance on NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2017 at 2:00 AM, Griffin said:

I'll ask again. Lauren...Tana Lea please? Oh, and while you're at it, more Angela White, Sheridan Love, and Aidra Fox (It's been a while on her.

Tana Lea/MGBF coming soon. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
UPDATES 10/23/17-10/29/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
MFHG - Aidra Rae/Tony Robino 
MWHF - Kagney Linn Karter / Ben English (REMASTER)
NRG - Quinn Wilde/Tyler Steel
MFST - Ariella Ferrera/Bambino 
MGBF - Vanessa Cage/Ramon Nomar 
MFHM - Aubrey Black/Rion King
NRG - Carolina Sweets/Jax Slayher 
VR - TBA
DWC - Anissa Kate/? 
TNGF - Aubrey Black/Ryan Mclane 
MFHG - Evilyn Stone/Ramon Nomar 
MSHF - Nia Nacci/Rion King
 
Have a great week everyone! :P
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nicole said:
 
UPDATES 10/23/17-10/29/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
MFHG - Aidra Rae/Tony Robino 
MWHF - Kagney Linn Karter / Ben English (REMASTER)
NRG - Quinn Wilde/Tyler Steel
MFST - Ariella Ferrera/Bambino 
MGBF - Vanessa Cage/Ramon Nomar 
MFHM - Aubrey Black/Rion King
NRG - Carolina Sweets/Jax Slayher 
VR - TBA
DWC - Anissa Kate/? 
TNGF - Aubrey Black/Ryan Mclane 
MFHG - Evilyn Stone/Ramon Nomar 
MSHF - Nia Nacci/Rion King
 
Have a great week everyone! :P

thanx nicole!!!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Depending on what the VR scene is, this is going to be the first time in a few years that I haven't had a scene that I was genuinely excited for drop on my birthday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now