Lauren

UPDATES!

9,091 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, aristotlealexander said:

That wasn't me being mean. You'll know when I'm being mean. But I haven't asked because it isn't a big deal to me. It is a big deal to you, so you should ask higher up on the food chain than me.

I asked because you seem to know a lot of inside info.   When ever something happens that people wonder about, many times you seem to know what happened.  Anyway....I e-mailed Lauren.....whether she is willing to say is a different story. 

Edited by Milffan

Speaking of scenes that never dropped: Cadey Mercury was penciled in for last weekend. As of now the scene is off the list even for next week. I guess this is the risk you take when you post about a scene that isn't ready to go yet.

Today's scene with Bridget B in pov was great. I want more if possible. 

Edited by Chema

20 hours ago, Nicole said:

UPDATES 9/11/17-9/17/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
MSHF - Kiley Jay/Jax Slayher 
NO - Julia Ann / Prince Yahshua (REMASTER)
IHW - Alex Blake/Peter Green 
NAF - Sarah Jessie/Ryan Driller 
MFHG - Jade Jantzen/Charles Dera 
MGBF - Dana DeArmond/Danny Mountain 
ADD - Alexis Fawx/Seth Gamble 
VR - TBA
ADD - Kelsi Monroe/JMac
SBC - Brandi Love/Brad Knight 
TNGF - Elena Koshka/Mr Pete 
IHW - Khloe Kapri/Charles Dera 
MSHF - Megan Sage/Ryan Driller 

Have a great 4-day work week everyone! 

thanx nicole!!!  nice mix of milfs this week!!!  :wub:

13 hours ago, davemanddd said:

don't ask me how this posted twice???  :wacko:

thanx to whomever deleted my duplicate post.  not sure what i did to cause it to happen???  

Maybe this has been answered long ago, but when an update is posted here is dropped for technical reasons right before it actually gets put up, how is that possible?  How are tech issues with a video not discovered right away in post production long before it would get added to this update list?  I ask this because tech issues with the syren de mer video was reason given for why it was dropped.

Edited by no offense

4 hours ago, no offense said:

Maybe this has been answered long ago, but when an update is posted here is dropped for technical reasons right before it actually gets put up, how is that possible?  How are tech issues with a video not discovered right away in post production long before it would get added to this update list?  I ask this because tech issues with the syren de mer video was reason given for why it was dropped.

There's lots of things that could of happened. But they have not said what happened so we don't know if it was a technical issue or something else like maybe they shot it at a place they were not allowed to. Who knows.

This is just an example. Maybe they hadn't edited it yet when they announced it for the updates. And when they went to edit it the audio was f'd up.

2 hours ago, spinach said:

There's lots of things that could of happened. But they have not said what happened so we don't know if it was a technical issue or something else like maybe they shot it at a place they were not allowed to. Who knows.

This is just an example. Maybe they hadn't edited it yet when they announced it for the updates. And when they went to edit it the audio was f'd up.

And while it is frustrating to the members.....remember that this probably won't be the last scene they will shoot with her.......they'll probably shoot another scene with her some where down the line.

15 hours ago, no offense said:

Maybe it got hit by a Waaahmbulance.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, spinach said:

No, that is what Lauren told me happened.  Her response is what prompted me to post that question.

Her response was on Wed. just before 5 pm though private message response, in case you're wondering why you didnt see it. Here it is. 

Hello, 

The scene has tech issues and will not be going live. 

Thanks! 

Edited by no offense

So what does that mean, we will never see that Syren Scene, great:angry: Can we see the photoset, or is this also not possible?

9 hours ago, no offense said:

No, that is what Lauren told me happened.  Her response is what prompted me to post that question.

Her response was on Wed. just before 5 pm though private message response, in case you're wondering why you didnt see it. Here it is. 

Hello, 

The scene has tech issues and will not be going live. 

Thanks! 

Great. There were technical problem. I know you were probably looking forward to it, but it's not coming out. It happens once in a while. 

5 hours ago, Jack101 said:

So what does that mean, we will never see that Syren Scene, great:angry: Can we see the photoset, or is this also not possible?

It's not possible. 

56 minutes ago, spinach said:

Great. There were technical problem. I know you were probably looking forward to it, but it's not coming out. It happens once in a while. 

It's not possible. 

On 9/7/2017 at 1:15 PM, Milffan said:

And while it is frustrating to the members.....remember that this probably won't be the last scene they will shoot with her.......they'll probably shoot another scene with her some where down the line.

like I said before and to reiterate spinach's post....it happens from time to time.   I'd say that NA has about a 98% rate of announcement to actual delivery of a scene  Yeah it is frustrating....but more likely than not....barring any unforeseen incident, there will be other Syren scenes in the future.  After all, it isn't like they only shoot a scene with her once every 5 years.

Edited by Milffan

1 hour ago, Milffan said:

like I said before and to reiterate spinach's post....it happens from time to time.   I'd say that NA has about a 98% rate of announcement to actual delivery of a scene  Yeah it is frustrating....but more likely than not....barring any unforeseen incident, there will be other Syren scenes in the future.  After all, it isn't like they only shoot a scene with her once every 5 years.

There have been other scenes in the past which were shot but never released such as Maxine Tyler's second NA scene. Which was a shame as Maxine didn't do that many scenes to begin with.

So today in things that are, well, mildly amusing:

Possibly one of the strongest storms in the history of recorded hurricanes is going to hit Florida tomorrow night. And what is the scene being released on Saturday? A Florida-produced scene where it's raining outside.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Vawkes said:

Can't wait for Emma Starr scenes to start dropping!

Not happening soon. 

On 9/10/2017 at 5:03 AM, Vawkes said:

Can't wait for Emma Starr scenes to start dropping!

They can call the scene "The Mummy Returns." :D:lol::wacko: 

1 person likes this

UPDATES 9/18/17-9/24/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
MSHF - Sami St Clair/Peter Green 
NAF - Sarah Vandella / Jerry (REMASTER)
NAF - Ashlynn Taylor/Sean Lawless
H1on1 - Sofi Ryan/Charles Dera 
MSHF - Adrianna Chechik/Chad white 
MDHG - Kimber Veils/Ryan Driller 
MFHM - Sydney Hail/Peter Green 
VR - TBA
MFHM - Reagan Foxx/Brad Knight 
MFHG - Ashley Adams/Seth Gamble 
TNGF - Sara Jay/Mike Mancini 
DWC - Bailey Brooke/Alex Adams  
MWHF - Monica Asis/Jmac

:D

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Nicole said:

UPDATES 9/18/17-9/24/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VR - TBA
MSHF - Sami St Clair/Peter Green 
NAF - Sarah Vandella / Jerry (REMASTER)
NAF - Ashlynn Taylor/Sean Lawless
H1on1 - Sofi Ryan/Charles Dera 
MSHF - Adrianna Chechik/Chad white 
MDHG - Kimber Veils/Ryan Driller 
MFHM - Sydney Hail/Peter Green 
VR - TBA
MFHM - Reagan Foxx/Brad Knight 
MFHG - Ashley Adams/Seth Gamble 
TNGF - Sara Jay/Mike Mancini 
DWC - Bailey Brooke/Alex Adams  
MWHF - Monica Asis/Jmac

:D

thanx nicole!!!  i'm very much looking forward to one of these scenes, but i will refrain from any further comment though because the last time i said i was looking forward to a particular scene, it ended up having technical difficulties and wasn't released.  so i will just shut it.  ;)

8 minutes ago, davemanddd said:

dude, that's harsh!!!  :angry:

I was thinking the same

1 person likes this