Lauren

UPDATES!

8,799 posts in this topic

Hi Shelblack .. thanks for saying that the Naughty Office scene of Chloe Amour was just around .. loved it :)

Must check my eyes I think .. failed to see that there was TNGF scene of Alex Harper .. 

VR contract for Sofi Ryan .. happy for her, would love to see some non-VR of her as well though .. must get VR equipment I guess, it seems to be growing .. 

What do you guys think of Ryan Mclane .. maybe he ought to do more scenes here at NA ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2017 at 9:42 PM, aristotlealexander said:

Maybe not today, but she did shoot for NA yesterday.

Fuck yes!

We need a lot more Angela White at NA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scout644 said:

Is their any indication for the frequency of the feelme videos being converted/released?

i take it since you are asking about this you have a device and used the videos with it? If you have, I want to ask how does the toy work and how does it feel when paired with the videos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, American6Idiot9 said:

i take it since you are asking about this you have a device and used the videos with it? If you have, I want to ask how does the toy work and how does it feel when paired with the videos?

The toy can be easily described as a robot hand .You insert the fleshlight inside and twist to lock it in.The toy moves the fleshlight up and down along a track inside the device.There are 2 mode of operation via bluetooth commands and manual. For bluetooth control you need to connect to you phone via the app to the site/source and the toy.From there site/source give instructions to your phone which broadcasts on bluetooth and controls your device.  In manual you operate side are touch pads that control the strokes speed and length.

In my opinion NA has the best content out there for this device, even their demos felt more realistic than the others.The bread and butter is simulating thrusting and blowjobs. There are other movements that won't match but it will continue to stimulate you, like Insertion,Gagging, and teasing(It can't play w/ your balls so it just keeps moving) that still needs some work but the rest is seamless.

The Overlapping issue w/ it is the tech it uses. Because it uses your phone as a router for the device there are times when one of the three become disconnected and stay on the same movement or stop all together .However that can be fixed by restarting/refreshing the connections.

Edited by scout644

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATES 6/19/17-6/25/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

VR - TBA
NBW - Dolly Leigh/Preston Parker
IHW - Jojo Kiss/Seth Gamble
H1on1 - Sara Jay / Christian (REMASTERED)
MSHF - Zara Brooks/JMac
DWC - Monique Alexander/Damon Dice
NAF - Bailey Brooke/Kyle Mason
MDHG - Glass Olive/Damon Dice
VR -  TBA
NO - Natalia Starr/Ryan Driller
MFST Ariella Ferrera/Damon Dice
TNGF - Tiffany Watson/Preston Parker
2CST - Aidra Fox/Alexis Monroe/Seth Gamble
MFHG - Ana Foxxx/Seth Gamble

Have a great weekend friends! :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bet the castle haters are loving this , 3 weeks and not a scene. im not his biggest fan but there are much worse about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2017 at 1:25 PM, baxter83 said:

i bet the castle haters are loving this , 3 weeks and not a scene. im not his biggest fan but there are much worse about

im not minding this week though with Seth, Ryan, JMac, & Preston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2017 at 3:57 PM, Nicole said:

UPDATES 6/19/17-6/25/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

VR - TBA
NBW - Dolly Leigh/Preston Parker
IHW - Jojo Kiss/Seth Gamble
H1on1 - Sara Jay / Christian (REMASTERED)
MSHF - Zara Brooks/JMac
DWC - Monique Alexander/Damon Dice
NAF - Bailey Brooke/Kyle Mason
MDHG - Glass Olive/Damon Dice
VR -  TBA
NO - Natalia Starr/Ryan Driller
MFST Ariella Ferrera/Damon Dice
TNGF - Tiffany Watson/Preston Parker
2CST - Aidra Fox/Alexis Monroe/Seth Gamble
MFHG - Ana Foxxx/Seth Gamble

Have a great weekend friends! :P

man, looks like damon dice gets the "lucky fucker of the week award" with 3 scenes!!!  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, davemanddd said:

man, looks like damon dice gets the "lucky fucker of the week award" with 3 scenes!!!  :P

oh wait, seth gamble did too???  my bad.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, davemanddd said:

man, looks like damon dice gets the "lucky fucker of the week award" with 3 scenes!!!  :P

 

6 minutes ago, davemanddd said:

oh wait, seth gamble did too???  my bad.  ;)

I feel like you should take into account the amount of women, and possibly even the caliber of woman. This week, Seth gets to fuck 4 women while Damon only gets 3, so Seth wins.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2017 at 3:57 PM, Nicole said:

UPDATES 6/19/17-6/25/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

VR - TBA
NBW - Dolly Leigh/Preston Parker
IHW - Jojo Kiss/Seth Gamble
H1on1 - Sara Jay / Christian (REMASTERED)
MSHF - Zara Brooks/JMac
DWC - Monique Alexander/Damon Dice
NAF - Bailey Brooke/Kyle Mason
MDHG - Glass Olive/Damon Dice
VR -  TBA
NO - Natalia Starr/Ryan Driller
MFST Ariella Ferrera/Damon Dice
TNGF - Tiffany Watson/Preston Parker
2CST - Aidra Fox/Alexis Monroe/Seth Gamble
MFHG - Ana Foxxx/Seth Gamble

Have a great weekend friends! :P

Nothing with anal again this week? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milkman59 said:

Nothing with anal again this week? 

And if you wait long enough, a certain someone will come along and complain about no creampie...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Griffin said:

And if you wait long enough, a certain someone will come along and complain about no creampie...

actually i think nicole probably just forgot to include any tags for either one in her post.  i must say there was a mfhm scene last week with alexis fawx & reagan foxx that i was pleasantly surprised with!!!  :wub:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2017 at 3:57 PM, Nicole said:

UPDATES 6/19/17-6/25/17  ** ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*


MSHF - Zara Brooks/JMac

NAF - Bailey Brooke/Kyle Mason
 

Have a great weekend friends! :P

Will we get more of Zara? She is absolutely amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/06/2017 at 5:11 AM, aristotlealexander said:

 

I feel like you should take into account the amount of women, and possibly even the caliber of woman. This week, Seth gets to fuck 4 women while Damon only gets 3, so Seth wins.

except the ana/seth scene is actually ana/damon on upcoming scnes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2017 at 4:01 PM, baxter83 said:

except the ana/seth scene is actually ana/damon on upcoming scnes

Content listed in upcoming scenes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/06/2017 at 4:10 AM, Milkman59 said:

MFHG - Ana Foxxx/Seth Gamble

this one is not seth in it , its damon dice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23. 06. 2017. at 2:59 AM, parkerwell said:

and who is other younger girl from this scene?

 

ffff.jpg

I would also like to know ho is daughters friend??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tibor said:

I would also like to know ho is daughters friend??!

if you read someone already answered that question.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:47 PM, ChristianaCinnFan said:

^Looks like Val Dodds. Still waiting for her to do B/G...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now