H1on1 Annie Lee

ADD Jessica Lynn

MSHF Alexia Rae

MDHG Megan Foxx

NAF Kayla Paige

2CST Sunny Lane & Casey Grant

MDHG Tara Lynn Foxx

NRG Jennifer White

Will the Veronica AvLuv g/g scene that some people were asking for ever come about? Or should I stop holding my breath? biggrin.gif

1 person likes this

Will the Veronica AvLuv g/g scene that some people were asking for ever come about? Or should I stop holding my breath? :D

As I said in the request for Live thread:

Yes the scene is GG and its starring Nina Mercedez and Angie Savage coming out soon!

Some of you have been asking me on Twitter about a Veronica AvLuv GG scene. Just so you know, that was supposed to be this one- thats why we planned it in the first place. But, it fell through at the last minute.

XO

Will the Veronica AvLuv g/g scene that some people were asking for ever come about? Or should I stop holding my breath? :D

No... by all means continue holding your breath. ;)

As I said in the request for Live thread:

So that's it? It fell through and there will not be any attempt try again? There's NO hope of it ever happening? The door is closed on it completely? Case closed...lets move on?

So that's it? It fell through and there will not be any attempt try again? There's NO hope of it ever happening? The door is closed on it completely? Case closed...lets move on?

Her AIM test didn't get processed in time for the shoot so she had to bow out.

Dude...let it go. Im betting something happened or something is preventing it.

If it happens it happens. You sound like youre about to have a fuckin breakdown over this.

Meh...so so week, at least IMO.

There are a few in there I dont know, so they could surprise.

At this point, Kayla Paige is the only scene Im really looking forward to.

Dude...let it go. Im betting something happened or something is preventing it.

If it happens it happens. You sound like youre about to have a fuckin breakdown over this.

GEEZ.....someone ...you or aristotle once made a comment here that if you want something you need to not give up. :D

Is this thread better for you guys?

**Subject to change**

August 16th-20th

2CST Sunny Lane & Casey Grant

wow, another scene with Sunny Lane hatsoff.gif

thankya very much

I am excited as hell about this week

This is Farrah's first scene in the biz since 2000 and she was a bank robber who did time......fugitive sex is the best jerry!

Lou Charmelle is a french girl and Ava Addams was an extra in this scene bc they both spoke fluent french to each other....so sexy

the Sunny Lane/Kasey Grant scene is one where i had a great time thinking of a cool and interesting scenario. i enjoyed this scene a lot

Blake Rose is brand new, gorgeous and does anal. She reminds me of Avy Scott with fake boobs. Great scene and I will be shooting her again.

Didnt notice Sunny Lane the first time....looking forward to that too.

Thanks to Lovell for posting the girls I didnt know...they are pretty damn hot, but we will see how they are as performers.

GEEZ.....someone ...you or aristotle once made a comment here that if you want something you need to not give up. :D

It was probably me. But I tend to space out my requests a little more if I really want it.

Not saying you should give up, but you bring it up in threads it has nothing to do with.

You sound like one of those kids... "ARE WE THERE YET...ARE WE THERE YET...ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!" :lol:

Not saying you should give up, but you bring it up in threads it has nothing to do with.

You sound like one of those kids... "ARE WE THERE YET...ARE WE THERE YET...ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!" :lol:

I may be wrong...but I brought it up in the updates thread that mentioned the most recent g/g scene....seemed like a good place to bring it up in light of the mentioning of a then upcoming g/g scene...but silly me, right

Then I brought it up here...you got me there.

Bit it isn't like I am bringing it up in a thread about anal scenes or a thread about latinas, is it?

It was probably me. But I tend to space out my requests a little more if I really want it.

This is like my 3rd or 4th time, well maybe 6th or 7th time requesting Veronica over the past 6 months. Is that really overkill?

This is like my 3rd or 4th time, well maybe 6th or 7th time requesting Veronica over the past 6 months. Is that really overkill?

6 in six months isn't overkill. But 2 or 3 in a week is. Make the request once, then give them time to make it happen. If it doesn't within a couple weeks, then maybe make it again.

6 in six months isn't overkill. But 2 or 3 in a week is. Make the request once, then give them time to make it happen. If it doesn't within a couple weeks, then maybe make it again.

Thanks for the advice

Hi Milffan, we got her because of the requests; some things are out of our control. No promises since it has fallen through before, but I've just been told we'll look into it again next month.

XO

Dallas

i just love how we are jumping thru hoops to make a GG scene happen with a girl who doesnt want to make money. lets just shoot the girls who want to work. Sandee Westgate comes to mind first. :)