meb0008

Diamond Jackson

12 posts in this topic

Ok I signed up for the forums to make my ONE request and then I shall forever hold my peace.

My idea is a bit different, but a good different.

1.This should be a MFHM scene.

2. I'd like DJ to finish the guy off with a HJ.

3. BUSH!

Okay so...

Dude enters pool area not suspecting anyone home. DJ is out getting some sun (nude already and facing down). Dude surprizes DJ as she rolls over revealing a full BUSH. A chat begins about how dude rarely sees women with bush anymore. DJ throws a towel over to cover up as dude goes for a skinny dip then gets out to also get sun next to her. He is not shy about lying down naked and begins to close eyes. At this instant DJ can't help herself and sits on his cock as he sleeps. He wakes up, they fuck, and she finishes him off w/ a HJ.

Thats all I want.

Ok I signed up for the forums to make my ONE request and then I shall forever hold my peace.

3. BUSH!

Okay so...

Dude enters pool area not suspecting anyone home. DJ is out getting some sun (nude already and facing down). Dude surprizes DJ as she rolls over revealing a full BUSH. A chat begins about how dude rarely sees women with bush anymore. DJ throws a towel over to cover up as dude goes for a skinny dip then gets out to also get sun next to her. He is not shy about lying down naked and begins to close eyes. At this instant DJ can't help herself and sits on his cock as he sleeps. He wakes up, they fuck, and she finishes him off w/ a HJ.

Thats all I want.

This is a different idea, but I LIKE it! Different but make it happen NA.

That is a different and interesting idea for a scene Ferump. Kisses Diamond Jackson!

3. BUSH!

Okay so...

Thats all I want.

On 8/1/2012 at 6:44 PM, Deathofcards said:

I like the way that this thread has been going for two years with no pics or model agency.

her performance speaks for itself!!!  but just to indulge you, here you go!!!  

diamond jackson nude.jpg

Edited by davemanddd
Intercourse

On 10/07/2017 at 5:42 PM, Cytoroc said:

Diamond Jackson VR Scene PLEASE

i would like to vote for that!