mariahxxx

Happy Easter from Mariah Milano

8 posts in this topic

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone at NA a very happy holiday weekend. I hope you find yourself doing something interesting and fun and safe! :) I plan to spend today on my boat getting some sun and finding an island party on one of the sand bars. One of the best times you could ever have, I swear! Girls naked everywhere on a tiny little patch of sand with people grilling and throwing footballs and the drinks flowing. One guy always does the watermelon filled with vodka which is amazing! It's 10:45 now and I am headed out in 15 minutes! :) The best part...it's about 5 minutes to the marina and just 15 minutes out to the sand bar! :) Anyone wanna come with me?

Here are some new photos of me and Kristina Rose...I don't think they violate the photo policy.

004.jpg

030.jpg

037.jpg

Happy Easter!

xoxo

Mariah

Edited by D W B

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone at NA a very happy holiday weekend. I hope you find yourself doing something interesting and fun and safe! :) I plan to spend today on my boat getting some sun and finding an island party on one of the sand bars. One of the best times you could ever have, I swear! Girls naked everywhere on a tiny little patch of sand with people grilling and throwing footballs and the drinks flowing. One guy always does the watermelon filled with vodka which is amazing! It's 10:45 now and I am headed out in 15 minutes! :) The best part...it's about 5 minutes to the marina and just 15 minutes out to the sand bar! :) Anyone wanna come with me?

Here are some new photos of me and Kristina Rose...I don't think they violate the photo policy.

004.jpg

030.jpg

037.jpg

Happy Easter!

xoxo

Mariah

Happy Easter Mariah!

thanks for the hot photos

I hear ya, Clever...it's almost as if she "wants" to get caught...LOL

It doesn't hurt my feelings at all, I always get to see 'em before they get taken off, lol.

Edit: And now they're gone, lol. It was fun while it lasted.

Edited by Ryan1987

It doesn't hurt my feelings at all, I always get to see 'em before they get taken off, lol.

I did too Ryan - definite hubba hubba - LOL