krazswede333

Women who spasm when cumming

19 posts in this topic

Looking for scenes with women who spasm, shake, buck, quiver and tremble while they're cumming! Sexy as hell!

Like Vanilla Deville in her My Wife's Hot Friend scene.

Thanks!!

Looking for scenes with women who spasm, shake, buck, quiver and tremble while they're cumming! Sexy as hell!

Like Vanilla Deville in her My Wife's Hot Friend scene.

Thanks!!

Agreed, I love seeing that myself. One off the top of my head that you may like is the Magdalene St. Michaels My First Sex Teacher scene. Try that.

I remember watching one girl, I think it was nasty nymphos scene were she had to stop in the middle of the scene because she was shaking so much.

I remember Chloe (redhead, pale skin, no last name....look her up) had spasms, and her eyes would roll back in her head and she'd make the creepiest faces...if her head wouldve started spinning I probably wouldve called an exorcist.

I haven't noticed at as much in her B/G scenes,for NA but Deauxma often has spasmorgaasms in her G/G for other companies.

Edited by Milffan

I haven't noticed at as much in her B/G scenes,for NA but Deauxma often has spasmorgaasms in her G?G for other companies.

In one of her g/g scenes on a Women Seeking Women episode (sorry can't recall which one, but she's with Autumn Moon), she has an enormous squirting orgasm, then carries on shaking for the last 5 minutes of the scene. By the end, Autumn is obviously getting quite worried.

In one of her g/g scenes on a Women Seeking Women episode (sorry can't recall which one, but she's with Autumn Moon), she has an enormous squirting orgasm, then carries on shaking for the last 5 minutes of the scene. By the end, Autumn is obviously getting quite worried.

Yeah...I have that DVD...just don't remember which one it is.

Reviving this... lol

Maddy O reilly was visibly shaking in her Naughty Rich girls scene. Any other recent scenes?

Reviving this... lol

Maddy O reilly was visibly shaking in her Naughty Rich girls scene. Any other recent scenes?

Props for making the effort of waiting this thread as opposed to creating a new one

Reviving this... lol

She did it again in her MSHF scene with Jessy Jones, and there's a little of it in this week's Veruca James scene.

I really like watching Ariella Ferrera orgasm...whole body quivers and shakes.  It's hot!

1 person likes this