Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bertrando

Jaylene Rio

6 posts in this topic

WOW! This woman Jaylene Rio is HOT HOT HOT!!!! I love the new Cougar Scene!! I noticed the pictures had Jaylene wearing pantyhose but it was so great to see her not wearing them in the video! Gosh, she is super hot! I really really hope NA will bring her back for another cougar scene. If you do bring her back, please have her toes sucked on and soles lick on. I know not everyone is a foot lover and I'm not a huge fan of things being requested on this site but we are all different and I accept reading them. I'm just a foot person and I can't explain it. I'm not asking for a foot theme scene, but have her feet be involved.

I wish Jaylene had some oral done in her latest scene. I wonder why her pussy wasn't licked on. That would have been a major plus to the scene!!

Plus, Isis Love and Alexis Amore added to the update. This site is the BOMB!!! Love it!!

i like her, but her scenes on NA aren't as hot as others she has done. i hope to see her more and hope they pair her up with a director and or performer that will bring out whatever she is holding back.