Vanwilderjc

Danica Dillan

76 posts in this topic

Bump she said on Twitter that she wish na would hire her more and I agree

Maybe if her attitude didnt suck and her whole the world owes me shit persona she would get more jobs and not have to beg on twitter.

I was a fan for a while but her twitter is constant whining, bitching about her agent.. etc..its like complaint city... I dig people for their attitude and persona and its just been straight downhill with her.

I met her 3x in Vegas and all 3 times it was the same shitty attitude. Not towards me just in general it was like nothing positive just bitch bitch bitch... each time. At adultcon I had friends with me and its a consensus.

Its a turn off Danica. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wish you the best in what you do, and maybe you will overcome it turn the cheek and be a more entertaining person at the end of the road.

Sorry i didnt mean to start a tirade, but that tweet of hers kind of annoyed me on twitter, then to see it oh here....

No stress to you either Wicked, its more of an observation that hopefully she will read and take something from that maybe she will get work without having to beg for it.

No prob man hey if you meet her and that's how she came off then you had more exposure than I have to her I wanted to go out there but couldn't well that sucks if she gas that kind of attitude well here's to hoping it changes

I agree 100% new Danica Dillan scene and bring her back to LWL

she has saved the day 3 times for us she deserves a reward.

Danica Rocks!

Danica02.jpg

another old screencap Good Morning Naughty America or maybe it was Live With Lauren, not sure :unsure:

No thank you

The business for girls works like this. If you are brand new and with Gold Star/LA Direct/A List/Spiegler/Foxxx/LATM, you are going to work 5 times a week for the first 3 months usually. So I would guesstimate that each girl makes somewhere around 14-15K a month for the first 3-6 months. After that, is where the drop off starts. Unless the girl does anal, IR, squirts, has a big butt, something to make her stand out, her workload is going to drop off, as new girls come into the business. Why hire Tyla Wynn when you can hire Brynn Tyler? So that's when girls really figure out if they can have some longevity in this business, or they will fall by the wayside.

Danica only has 2 scenes on naughty america would very much like to see more, naughty country girls would be a good one. She is a fan favorite with her girl next door look sweet personality & incredible sexual energy. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way please bring her back for another scene thankyou

Bump. A new scene with Danica would be sweet(anything other than NBW).

So, she's back and she has been *ahem* enhanced... ZZ has already shot 3 scenes with her! Come on NA, get on the ball (and get her on some balls... lame joke...sorry...)