NikkiBenz

Hello from Nikki Benz!

204 posts in this topic

Oh it's great!!! Your hiking scene looks also very hot! I just saw a pictures of that! What do You think about scene for NA Naughty Country Girls?

Kisses

Not much Nikki, just trying to keep some of my hair from the craziness that is March Madness....what have you been up to lately?

What's up you guys? Last time I was on NA Live I made a lot of you laugh! hahahahah I love it!!!!

Look who's back from the land down under :D

Are we going to see a new scene from you for NA?

What's up you guys? Last time I was on NA Live I made a lot of you laugh! hahahahah I love it!!!!

I laughed. I cried. I felt the electricity in the air.

The combination of Lauren and the Swenz always leads to chaos. Nothing like a good "shock" to wake you up in the morning. Btw, welcome back to the U.S. Can't wait to have you back on live!

Hey Nikki,

I joined NA as I cannot get enough scenes with you!

When are you coming back to New England to dance?

I need to get my new Penthouse signed by you like the last time you were in Penthouse a couple of years ago.

You rock!

Luv ya,

Jack

Not much Nikki, just trying to keep some of my hair from the craziness that is March Madness....what have you been up to lately?

I've been travelling and feature dancing like a motha fucka!!!! Good to be back in L.A. filming ;)

Look who's back from the land down under :D

Are we going to see a new scene from you for NA?

The Land Down Under was amazing! I got to pet a koala bear which is something I've always wanted to do. And I enjoyed some Aussie beer. Hopefully I'll be filming a new NA scene for you soon xoxo

I laughed. I cried. I felt the electricity in the air.

That's what I'm talkin' about!

The combination of Lauren and the Swenz always leads to chaos. Nothing like a good "shock" to wake you up in the morning. Btw, welcome back to the U.S. Can't wait to have you back on live!

The Swenz and Lauren are fun trouble!!!! I love it ;)

Hey Nikki,

I joined NA as I cannot get enough scenes with you!

When are you coming back to New England to dance?

I need to get my new Penthouse signed by you like the last time you were in Penthouse a couple of years ago.

You rock!

Luv ya,

Jack

JACK!!!!!! Whasssssup??!! Good to have you on here as well! I don't have any New England feature dance bookings yet, but it's only April that may change ;)

Thanks Nikki!

You are too cool for school, lol

I have an insatiable lust for you beautiful!

Peace and hope you have a Happy Easter!

PARTY!!!

Luv ya,

Jack

Hi Nikki! It's been long time since You had a hardcore action on NA. Any chances to see You soon!!! Please back to NA as soon as possible

Hello

Nikki is shooting NA b/g on August 29th. Hope it will begins a series of more of her scenes. There is less of her scenes this Year at Aa. Total number is 0. What's up NA??? Hope You can shoot her more and improve Nikki's content.

Hi its Mido from Egypt

i love all ur vids with Puma but wt i like the most ur vid with shyla stylez in PLIB theold one

i open this vid and just masterbate only for ur voice i am not kidding i turn the volume to the max and just listen to ur voice and masterbate

(((ofcurse i masterbate again for ur treffic boobs ass and pussy))

So i am abig egyptian fan of u

and i wish 2 c u in old egyptian pharaos customs please

A little too much information there, my Egyptian friend. :D

And just a little correction, as understandably your English is not quite accurate. I assume you meant Pharoah's Costume (which I quite agree would be a fabulous look for Miss Benz).

Please remember to Vote DAILY for Nikki Benz at
if you are a fan of Miss Penthouse Pet of the Year 2011, Nikki Benz!

Be sure to log in to Freeones.com before voting since registered votes count more than anonymous votes.

This is the Final Round of Daily Voting. DAILY voting ends midnight January 1st.