Tremelo3

New boobs for Alanah Rae

16 posts in this topic

why? she already had a solid chest, but her implants do not look too bad. kinda of reminds me of memphis monroe's set.

DAMNIT! Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't her tits already a good size? Ya know, handful +? lol She was so sweet & her latest scene with CXXX was pretty damn good. Now she's a cross between Memphis Monroe & Shyla Stylez. She's still cute but fuck. She went from having really nice tits to having rather robust funbags.

Whats with the recent crop of boob jobs?! Did they have a 75% off sale at The Big Plastic Palace!

Imo, these arent all that bad. They remind me of Claire Dames boobs.

Not bad... but not good >(

I dont agree with it and I think she looked better before. However, it probably will get her more work. She will be all over the ZZ sites now for example.

I've definitely seen worse jobs. Still, this makes her like every other blond with a large rack...

Whats with the recent crop of boob jobs?! Did they have a 75% off sale at The Big Plastic Palace!

Not bad... but not good >(

yea WTF somebody's making a killing right now

This epidemic of new boobs need to stop, she was one of my fav and had nice tits, she looks decent now but liked her better without