Guy-on-Couch

Should Ynot Be A Mod

Should Ynot Be A Mod?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ynot Be A Mod?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

Email one of the admins....I think Miss C can do it. Laura and Lauren are at AVN so it would be more difficult for them to do.

I can tell you we tried to change our name right in the beginning and make separate ones.....we didn't know what we were doing at first ... this is our only message board ever.

and they could not change our name....

we thought about dumping it and just starting over....

but nobody could change it. Laura had the tech guys contact me and they said NOPE CAN'T DO THAT.

maybe now with new Beta thing you guys talk about??????\

I can tell you we tried to change our name right in the beginning and make separate ones.....we didn't know what we were doing at first ... this is our only message board ever.

and they could not change our name....

we thought about dumping it and just starting over....

but nobody could change it. Laura had the tech guys contact me and they said NOPE CAN'T DO THAT.

maybe now with new Beta thing you guys talk about??????\

I dont know why Laura told you that but as far as I know you can change a name. I cant do it and other mods cant, but the admins can. I might be mistaken I dont have the ability and thats all I know.

forum names can be changed. is XIX still with NA? if so he is the man to hit up.

back in the day werent you able to do it too?

laura changed my name, lauren changed ynot's name .... names can be changed. email laura and/or lauren when they get back

yea I don't know what it was.

I know they can change the color, or it may be when they change the "type" of profile to a Mod. then maybe the program let's them do it.

but for sure, I'm not bullshitting, we asked to change and XIX I think it was tried and could not.

yea I don't know what it was.

I know they can change the color, or it may be when they change the "type" of profile to a Mod. then maybe the program let's them do it.

but for sure, I'm not bullshitting, we asked to change and XIX I think it was tried and could not.

Well mine and Stockers was changed so it has to be able to be done. I think even Holly was changed. She had some weird name when she 1st started posting holly5452453 or whatever...changed to hollywest.

Sami could be SamilovesYnot and Doc could be ADoc4Holly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well mine and Stockers was changed so it has to be able to be done. I think even Holly was changed. She had some weird name when she 1st started posting holly5452453 or whatever...changed to hollywest.

Sami could be SamilovesYnot and Doc could be ADoc4Holly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think holly's was something like drm546543... it was something that you would never know it was her just by looking at the name.

BUMP

On 1/8/2009 at 9:10 PM, MiztaBlu22 said:

No.

Browns fans dont have souls. They are dead inside.

But since Ynot is a closet Steelers fan, I guess.

On 1/8/2009 at 9:12 PM, Ynot said:

If Mangenious doesnt turn this team around I might be coming out of the closet in 4 years. I dont know how much more of a shity team I can take.

WOW! It's been almost 9 years, almost a decade. Still in the closet????

I was rooting for the Browns last Sunday. The Browns lost to the Titans in overtime. The Browns are 0 - 7. I am starting to feel bad for Browns fans. Both the 49'ers and Browns have yet to win a game. 

Edited by BadArtie

On 10/29/2017 at 9:47 PM, MiztaBlu22 said:

Making Ynot a mod is clearly what destroyed this place. 

No response. I think you hurt his feelings. I voted for Ynot to be a Mod! He takes pride in doing a good job here. I feel bad for Spinny getting fired as a Mod even though he exiled me. We could blame Spinny.

We could also just blame the impeached President of Naughty America for everything!

Let's make Naughty America and the Forums Great Again!

Edited by BadArtie

On 11/3/2017 at 1:49 PM, BadArtie said:

No response. I think you hurt his feelings. I voted for Ynot to be a Mod! He takes pride in doing a good job here. I feel bad for Spinny getting fired as a Mod even though he exiled me. We could blame Spinny.

We could also just blame the impeached President of Naughty America for everything!

Let's make Naughty America and the Forums Great Again!

I didn't respond b/c Matty is a clown.  he's our clown. but a clown none the less.  

1 person likes this