Guy-on-Couch

Should Ynot Be A Mod

Should Ynot Be A Mod?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ynot Be A Mod?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

actually I called ATD a clown so he stole my line if he called me a clown.

if u look back to some of my posts, i have been calling people clowns and all types of names on here since '03 and in real life i been doin it since '87. i just left some of my swag here so you can have some.

if u look back to some of my posts, i have been calling people clowns and all types of names since '03. i just left some of my swag here so you can have some.

You mean when you were violating TOS for being under 18 and posting? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

HaHa. When Spinny and GOC hug, I'll hug ATD>

You mean when you were violating TOS for being under 18 and posting? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

HaHa. When Spinny and GOC hug, I'll hug ATD>

thats right homie. i broke the rules on NCC, broke the law in real life, was born many many years after you, and STILL made it to a more creditable mod position before you.

and for the record, I hug chicks and dap dudes.

thats right homie. i broke the rules on NCC, broke the law in real life, was born many many years after you, and STILL made it to a more creditable mod position before you.

and for the record, I hug chicks and dap dudes.

Ha. Many Many Years. Many years is like 15 to 20. I'm not that many years older than you slick.

1 person likes this

well of course for old people, 15 or 20 years is not that many. its because uve been here since the stoneage. thats chump change to yall lol. im only 2 years past my 20th year.

well of course for old people, 15 or 20 years is not that many. its because uve been here since the stoneage. thats chump change to yall lol. im only 2 years past my 20th year.

makes me only 9 years older than you guy. that's less than 10.

1 person likes this

thats still almost more than half my age. give it up.

no where near half your age. half my age is 15 1/2. you are 22.

no where near half your age. half my age is 15 1/2. you are 22.

i wasnt referring to half your age. you being 9 or 10 yrs older than me is still close to half MY age.

i wasnt referring to half your age. you being 9 or 10 yrs older than me is still close to half MY age.

and I'm closer to being 22 than I am to being 40. what's your point? This is like the most useless discussions since I talked to that pinpush guy the other day. or like talking to muffinman

but i just want to know how it happened. so ynot asked for his name to be changed and they said we'll do even better?

but i just want to know how it happened. so ynot asked for his name to be changed and they said we'll do even better?

worked for stockerman.