• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 raduhfan8

raduhfan8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

hows it going guys?....im having a bit hard time figuring out how to cancel my monthly account...i was wondering if someone might direct me on how to cancel thanks agaiin.

#2 spinach

spinach

• Moderators
  • 5,899 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

Go here.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"you should be banned from NA for ever" - wolvie667

"Look at what Spinach did. He influenced NA to change Sammie's scene to anal. Most NA members dislike anal. Anal scenes generally have lower ratings than vaginal scenes. He also did NA a disservice. Now they're going to film a scene the majority of members will dislike. Sure Spinach did this to fuck me over. He also fucked over NA." - Franklin

#3 raduhfan8

raduhfan8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:18 PM

thanks. i clicked on the cancel and it opened up my email client?....i sent an email yet i havent recieved word back yet to know in fact if my account has been cancelled? is there anyway i can check? thanks again

#4 moleman65us

moleman65us

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,027 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

if you go to the website that you signed up on like CCBill.com or one of the other ones. you put in 2 things that they require and you can cancel on the spot.
My Top Four in no real order......
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. -Oscar Wilde

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

#5 mrgiles1968

mrgiles1968

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,082 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:12 PM

Do you still have the email you should have received when you signed up? If so there should be a link in there to manage your account which will take you to the billing company's site. From there you should be able to cancel.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

--------------------------------

My MySpace Page

#6 raduhfan8

raduhfan8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:19 AM

well i went to the billing website...dhdmedia.com and i cancelled it there....i was just wondering now if thats all i have to do? or do i have to cancel it somewhere else also?

thanks again for the help fellas

#7 spinach

spinach

• Moderators
  • 5,899 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

well i went to the billing website...dhdmedia.com and i cancelled it there....i was just wondering now if thats all i have to do? or do i have to cancel it somewhere else also?

If it doesn't show up on your Credit Card statement next month then everything worked.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"you should be banned from NA for ever" - wolvie667

"Look at what Spinach did. He influenced NA to change Sammie's scene to anal. Most NA members dislike anal. Anal scenes generally have lower ratings than vaginal scenes. He also did NA a disservice. Now they're going to film a scene the majority of members will dislike. Sure Spinach did this to fuck me over. He also fucked over NA." - Franklin

#8 mrgiles1968

mrgiles1968

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,082 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

That should be enough. It's what I did when I had to cancel for a while last year, and it worked fine.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

--------------------------------

My MySpace Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users