raduhfan8

How to Cancel?

8 posts in this topic

hows it going guys?....im having a bit hard time figuring out how to cancel my monthly account...i was wondering if someone might direct me on how to cancel thanks agaiin.

thanks. i clicked on the cancel and it opened up my email client?....i sent an email yet i havent recieved word back yet to know in fact if my account has been cancelled? is there anyway i can check? thanks again

if you go to the website that you signed up on like CCBill.com or one of the other ones. you put in 2 things that they require and you can cancel on the spot.

Do you still have the email you should have received when you signed up? If so there should be a link in there to manage your account which will take you to the billing company's site. From there you should be able to cancel.

well i went to the billing website...dhdmedia.com and i cancelled it there....i was just wondering now if thats all i have to do? or do i have to cancel it somewhere else also?

thanks again for the help fellas

well i went to the billing website...dhdmedia.com and i cancelled it there....i was just wondering now if thats all i have to do? or do i have to cancel it somewhere else also?

If it doesn't show up on your Credit Card statement next month then everything worked.

That should be enough. It's what I did when I had to cancel for a while last year, and it worked fine.