MAX PUG

Tori Black

199 posts in this topic

I defy anybody to say anything negative about Tori. Because there are no negatives about her other than she's constantly busy & it's hard to get her back for a shoot because she's always booked. Other than that, she is FLAWLESS in every way!

I agree 100%... that's why she's my favorite girl and has been for a long time now. You can see from the comments that I've made on her myspace that I've been a fan for almost 2 years now come Dec. I'm so lucky that she actually started talking to me on there earlier this year. Then, when I saw that she was on twitter, I joined primarily just so I could talk to her. She is the nicest, the coolest, the goofiest, the sexiest, and the most beautiful girl out there today. Like you said, she is flawless in every way.

Edited by travis1079

I agree 100%... that's why she's my favorite girl and has been for a long time now. You can see from the comments that I've made on her myspace that I've been a fan for almost 2 years now come Dec. I'm so lucky that she actually started talking to me on there earlier this year. Then, when I saw that she was on twitter, I joined primarily just so I could talk to her. She is the nicest, the coolest, the goofiest, the sexiest, and the most beautiful girl out there today. Like you said, she is flawless in every way.

That guy happypants will probably come up with something bad:laugh:

"I am going to ask you not to bump several threads with one or two word answers." - spinach

Be RESPECTFUL with your comments on talent that does not meet with your approval, a simple "no thank you" is preferred to an attack on their looks / performance

"NO.....shie is an ugly piece of shit who can't suck cock worth a fuck"

Tori Black "is an ugly piece of shit who can't suck cock worth a fuck"

OR

Not Awesome??

Spinach????????????????????????

"I am going to ask you not to bump several threads with one or two word answers." - spinach

Tori Black "is an ugly piece of shit who can't suck cock worth a fuck"

OR

Not Awesome??

Spinach????????????????????????

^^^^^^^^^^^

What the FUCK???????

Do you get out much

Edited by MAX PUG
add quote i'm responding to.

Two things:

1.) She only had one scene last year. That's damn near criminal.

2.) She's been doing anal for well over a year now, and we still don't have a scene of it. That's just disappointing.

I'd almost say she owes us after today.

Edited by aristotlealexander

Two things:

1.) She only had one scene last year. That's damn near criminal.

2.) She's been doing anal for well over a year now, and we still don't have a scene of it. That's just disappointing.

I'd almost say she owes us after today.

I agree

maybe this will help

bump.gif

I would really love to see Tori Black shoot more with NA. Especially Naughty office and Housewife 1on1

I'm one of the few on here that like G/G scenes so I still would like to see her on NA.

Edited by MAX PUG

She's been inactive for about 2 and a half years now. She hasn't really talked about coming back in over a year. So this isn't so much a request bump as much as me just wanting to share this picture with everyone: 

BZuAlN_IQAAuGcC.jpg

That's what she looks like now after having 2 kids.

G/G only for now, though. I'll be sure to post if that changes. And I'll ask her about it this weekend.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, deathofcards01 said:

So as it's a topic about Tori anyone ever watched the werewolf film she did?

Nah man, seen her on Ray Donavan. Camera Down!

Yeah, The press release says they have more projects in store, but like Teagan, no one has said that they're exclusive, and I'd imagine that they would have if they were. They're probably expensive, and might be prohibitively so, but it doesn't look like either one is exclusive.