MAX PUG

Tori Black

199 posts in this topic

Tori Black is an amazing young lady!!!! Seriously one of my favorite in the live chats!

biggbenn got her bra and panties, and I got a WARM HUG :)

Tori Black is an amazing young lady!!!! Seriously one of my favorite in the live chats!

bigbenn a lucky man then... She is one of my all-time favorites.

From what I saw from the chats, she was good and certainly knew how to work the crowd; so to speak. ;)

Did you see in the gym cam when someone questioned whether or not the show was live?

Did you see in the gym cam when someone questioned whether or not the show was live?

I caught her Live Naughty Student show but missed the Live Gym Cam, what did she do when she was questioned about being live?

I caught her Live Naughty Student show but missed the Live Gym Cam, what did she do when she was questioned about being live?

Came up right to the camera and answered him directly. Was basically like "Guest 64, you think this is a video? I'm telling you to whip out your dick right now and start jerking off." Wasn't as funny as the "Stop asking stupid questions" moment, but I still got a kick out of it.

Find out how far she's booked thru & then book her for the entire week after that!

Find out how far she's booked thru & then book her for the entire week after that!

That would be so much fun! Maybe if the lovely Lauren takes a vacation,Tori could be the guest hostess,and then do at least one live chat ;) A week with Tori! :D

That would be so much fun! Maybe if the lovely Lauren takes a vacation,Tori could be the guest hostess,and then do at least one live chat ;) A week with Tori! :D

I REALLY hope you got a chance to hook me up with this lovely lady.... :smile:

me 2 :(..... is there any chance we could see her again on highlight videos? :unsure:

BUMP! she wants to come back and she is pretty much perfect, so...

plus she is following me on twitter now so i gotsta keep my followers happy. :)

Happy Days, Partridge Family, Scrubs, Cosby Show, the TMZ one that's going on, and I think she said last time she was on Live that she's going to do an Entourage one.

she's probably at home or at a shoot. just a guess.

Seeing as she's probably one of the 5 or 10 busiest girls in the business right now, that's probably a good guess.

Seeing as she's probably one of the 5 or 10 busiest girls in the business right now, that's probably a good guess.

We ALLLLLLLL love her.......