MAX PUG

Tori Black

199 posts in this topic

They were just talking about how hot she was on live the other day. Hopefully, that means they have plans to bring her fine ass back.

That would be awesome! All her NA scenes are great especially her threesome with Riley Evans!!!

Live is cool, but I think most of us would like a new scene with her as well.

Agreed , We need some new Tori Black scenes :D

Favorite part of the live shows today: "Stop asking me stupid questions! I'm trying to get off."

Really? I wasn't to any of the shows, clearly... But she said that? Haha that's awesome!! :cool:

Favorite part of the live shows today: "Stop asking me stupid questions! I'm trying to get off."

haha...I missed that...I bet that was HILARIOUS. was shadow asking the questions? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really? I wasn't to any of the shows, clearly... But she said that? Haha that's awesome!! :cool:

It was literally "Don't ask me stupid questions. I'm trying to play with my pussy." But I pretty much laughed my ass off at it.

Tori was on Live fairly recently, but it has been forever since we had a scene from her!

I'm gonna piss off the whole world and request an IR POV scene. And mean it.

Nobody can say you don't have guts AA. lol She is notorious for doing interracial scenes & an IR POV is the way to go in my mind especially if the dude is that hideous Sean Michaels or Lex Steele. I just really want to see something new from her & at this point I don't care what it is.

Tori was on Live fairly recently, but it has been forever since we had a scene from her!

She's going to be on Live again on Friday (schedule subject to change, of course).

She's going to be on Live again on Friday (schedule subject to change, of course).

While I would enjoy that, I think that makes is 3-4 times she has been on live since her last scene.

While I would enjoy that, I think that makes is 3-4 times she has been on live since her last scene.

It might just be that she's busy doing features nowadays. She's been in quite a few this year (the Scrubs and Cosby Show parodies most recently).

It might just be that she's busy doing features nowadays. She's been in quite a few this year (the Scrubs and Cosby Show parodies most recently).

If she has time to be booked to drive down to SD (2 hr drive?), get there around noon pst, start doing shows around 1:00 pst and stay until maybe 7:00 pst, and then drive home, she has time to do a scene ;) lol.

Unless her b/g rate is extremely high for some reason, we should have more scenes from her for sure.

If she has time to be booked to drive down to SD (2 hr drive?), get there around noon pst, start doing shows around 1:00 pst and stay until maybe 7:00 pst, and then drive home, she has time to do a scene ;) lol.

Unless her b/g rate is extremely high for some reason, we should have more scenes from her for sure.

They can, but does she want to? I think we both know there are girls out there that prefer features to internet scenes.

And it's not like she's shooting up a storm for any other internet companies, as far as I know.

And it's not like she's shooting up a storm for any other internet companies, as far as I know.

That's true.

I suppose I could see her rate being high for internet companies as well.

I know that is one reason Laura doesn't hire some girls, even though she may want to.

That's true.

I suppose I could see her rate being high for internet companies as well.

I know that is one reason Laura doesn't hire some girls, even though she may want to.

And now she does anal.

And according to Christian, I was kinda right, she is hard to book.