ZapWoWBang

BIG CONTEST! "Show your colors Naughty America!"

132 posts in this topic

Summer 2008 is coming, what are your plans this year? Staying home or do you have a big vacation in mind? Either way, we want to see your smiling faces all over Naughty America. We’ll send you a shirt and you take a picture of yourself wearing it in a place of interest, wherever you may be.

Here’s the kicker…the most creative photo will win airfare, hotel accommodations, and tickets to a party this fall in our on-going “Naughty America Tour. Nobody Does it Better, 2008”. Now, you don’t have to be in front of the Eiffel Tower to win. Think about local points of interest in your home town. Do you live near the Liberty Bell or the Grand Canyon? Do you have any of those funky attractions like the biggest ball of string or a waffle house shaped like a cow? Perfect! Remember, we’re trying to capture a slice of “Naughty Americana”, so think outside the box (so to speak).

Here’s how to get the ball rolling, it’s really a walk in the park. All we need from you is your shirt size, an address to mail it to you, and a brief description of what you plan to do. Once you get your photo, post it here on this thread. Please, please, please…don’t put yourself or anyone else in danger and don’t do anything that would break the law in your area (most especially, no trespassing). We want photos of you in a Naughty America shirt, but we don’t want any mug shots.

This contest will end September 2nd, 2008, at 5:00PM, Pacific Time, and a winner will be chosen from all submissions. So get crafty, Naughty America! Get your shirt, say cheese, and post a pic. Who knows? You could be joining us and some of your favorite NA girls at a party celebrating you…our fans.

PS...if you live outside of the United States, you are still in the running if your pic is among the most creative. You don't have to be in the U.S. to bring Naughty America to you.

Email to: contests@naughtyamerica.com

Edited by ZapWoWBang

Even though I can't win, I'll think of places and events that I can take pics with my NA T-shirt on. I'm sure there will be some interesting submissions.

Let kick this contest off right........

100_1915.jpg

The date was July 2, 1966, the official opening day for the Ocean Beach Pier

LongestPierOceanBeachCalifornia.jpg

Ocean Beach Pier, the longest pier on the West Coast at 1971 feet, just under 1/3 mile long, has long been the anchor to this fun-loving region of San Diego that enjoys its own logo and identity as an authentic, funky beach town. It's been around since 1888 but the pier has existed in several locations and resurrections to the current rendition which came about in 1966.

100_1918.jpg

Tivoli is actually the oldest bar downtown and, over the past few years, has been revamped to exhibit some of its former glory- including the huge mahogany bar that was refurbished

100_1935.jpg

PETCO Park is spectacular in every way, combining the best sight lines in baseball with breathtaking views of San Diego. Architecturally magnificent, it celebrates the sea, the sky, the natural beauty, cultural diversity and unique spirit of our region.

100_1933.jpg

Drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 3rd round of the 1981 amateur draft. Player signed June 16, 1981.

100_1928.jpg

PETCO Park is attractive, efficient, comfortable and strikingly beautiful... just like San Diego!!!

Even though I can't win, I'll think of places and events that I can take pics with my NA T-shirt on. I'm sure there will be some interesting submissions.

Why cant you win babe???

I live in Canada EH :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last time I checked, Canada is a country in North America, so doesn't that technically make them American? It's just like a big fucking state anyway.

:D

It is awesome that you guys are so cool about giving out T-shirts now.....but you really need an online store! I want to buy a pink hoody like that for my girlfriend!!!

Damn, I would actually try to win this, but I live in a pretty boring area. And I dont see a vacation coming this year either.

^ I like the pink hoody too. More important, She Devils booty! Online store would be great.

(Edit) mybad wrong booty. Stargirls booty LOL

Edited by tryacid

Of course you can win. You are as eligible as everyone else. The most creative pic will be the winner, that's the key. Good luck!

Damn, I would actually try to win this, but I live in a pretty boring area. And I dont see a vacation coming this year either.
Don't sweat it too much. You live in an area that you could be taking for granted. We took pictures of a pier, a bar, and a baseball stadium. We made some interesting pics of some things that could be considered routine. Don't give up on this too soon, you have all summer.

^ I like the pink hoody too. More important, She Devils booty! Online store would be great.

Get your booty's straight...

that's stargirls boo-tay!!

Get your booty's straight...

that's stargirls boo-tay!!

obviously you havent seen the size of my booty baby.......lol

That is exactly why we took the photos we did....to show you that its about the photography.....come on get creative. A local sign in a small town.... a free standing cut out (like of the ballplayer taking a swing at Snappers juicy ta ta's).... show us where you are, who you are..... make a statment!!!!!!! This is gonna be fun!!!!!!!!

After all I made a sign in OB look good by having Star Girl stretch in front of it.......... but hell she could make anything look good right.

It is awesome that you guys are so cool about giving out T-shirts now.....but you really need an online store! I want to buy a pink hoody like that for my girlfriend!!!

The King got us those hoodies for Christmas.....dont be jealous....he loves us!!!!!!!

StarGirl and Snapper.....you make my heart melt......:wub:

I don't know what that means.....

but I do know that they make me feel kinda funny.

Like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

If Tryacid's idea plays out he will win for sure.

How does the winner get picked? Do we all vote, or does the staff pick their fav?

Let kick this contest off right........

100_1915.jpg

stargirl you are amazing!!!!!:wub: you give me more and more reason to take a drive to SD :smile:

If Tryacid's idea plays out he will win for sure.

How does the winner get picked? Do we all vote, or does the staff pick their fav?

Thanks for the support Tre., but shhhh, you n Zap r the only ones who know.

Anyone can enter ... it's Naughty America ... across the world! ... or something like that. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERS!!!!!!!!!! :smile: