• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Intruder

Intruder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:43 AM

Any chance to get the horny old slut to perform on camera???

I've never seen anybody, with the possible exception of Ava Devine, who looks like they REALLY enjoy sex more than Vanessa.

#2 spinach

spinach

• Moderators
  • 5,899 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

Intruder .... Welcome to the forum .... please read the Rules for Requesting Models.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"you should be banned from NA for ever" - wolvie667

"Look at what Spinach did. He influenced NA to change Sammie's scene to anal. Most NA members dislike anal. Anal scenes generally have lower ratings than vaginal scenes. He also did NA a disservice. Now they're going to film a scene the majority of members will dislike. Sure Spinach did this to fuck me over. He also fucked over NA." - Franklin

#3 Intruder

Intruder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

Sorry! It never occurred to me that Vanessa Del Rio would need either a picture or a link.

Anyway - I'm pretty sure she's retired from the movie/video part of the business.

#4 undertaker3x7

undertaker3x7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 10:28 PM

Either way thats disgusting.

#5 mrgiles1968

mrgiles1968

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,082 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

Vanessa was born on 31 March 1952, which makes her 55 years old. This would put her (as politely as I can) at the extreme end of the age range on NA. Can't see her making a comeback at this stage in her life.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

--------------------------------

My MySpace Page

#6 DynamicDynamite

DynamicDynamite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 07:53 AM

she would be in the venture of the Ms. Dana Hayes spectrum... or some of the other ladies that are on MFHM..

now I loved me some older Vanessa Del Rio, but dont think i could get into anything of hers if she were to shoot anything now.
"Requesting Sistas since '04"

http://www.naughtyco...ead.php?t=17309 "My Mission: To Find All of the Active Sistas in the business.. Click Here to help me out if you know of any I dont have...

\"You have more issues than Reader\'s Digest!\"

Meet Me in Vegas Baby!

Posted Image

#7 spinach

spinach

• Moderators
  • 5,899 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 02:33 AM

Sorry! It never occurred to me that Vanessa Del Rio would need either a picture or a link.

Anyway - I'm pretty sure she's retired from the movie/video part of the business.

An 18 year old probably doesn't know who she is.

And her last credited scene was in 1999.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"you should be banned from NA for ever" - wolvie667

"Look at what Spinach did. He influenced NA to change Sammie's scene to anal. Most NA members dislike anal. Anal scenes generally have lower ratings than vaginal scenes. He also did NA a disservice. Now they're going to film a scene the majority of members will dislike. Sure Spinach did this to fuck me over. He also fucked over NA." - Franklin

#8 mrgiles1968

mrgiles1968

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,082 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 02:35 PM

An 18 year old probably doesn't know who she is.

And her last credited scene was in 1999.

Looking at her list of movies on RAME, all the 1990s movies seem to be compilations of old scenes, such as the Blue Vanities series, or small non sex appearances, such as Whack Attack 5, where she's just in some footage at a CES convention. I would guess that her last actual new scenes were in the late 1980s.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

--------------------------------

My MySpace Page

#9 DynamicDynamite

DynamicDynamite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,133 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:37 AM

I think she did a few scenes in the 90's that werent on compilations, but its few and far between..

much like another favorite of mine from the old days in Ebony Ayes...
"Requesting Sistas since '04"

http://www.naughtyco...ead.php?t=17309 "My Mission: To Find All of the Active Sistas in the business.. Click Here to help me out if you know of any I dont have...

\"You have more issues than Reader\'s Digest!\"

Meet Me in Vegas Baby!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users