Firefighter947

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread

4,861 posts in this topic

Looks like the Pats and even my underdog Texans are off to good starts this season.

lol Your a Texans fan I figured people here in Houston were the Texans fans only fans.

I'm also a Pats fan doc. The Texans did look pretty good we'll see next week.

Looks like SD is finally taking charge of the Bears.

Minnesota looked good.

GB beat Philly Philly is done as a contender I think.

I was glad Lions won.

In the NFC Minnesota might push the Bears for top team.

In the AFC SD, Indy and New England will fight it out again.

Browns looked murderous today. Charlie Frye is a piece of shit. Is 'play' of u can call it that was embarrassing. Steelers won b/c of their defense and the great field position all day long. Browns defense was pretty good considering they were on the field all day long.

Yeah Packers fucking won, fuck Philly :D.

And of course the Chargers are about to finish off the Bears. Its fucking hilarious how awful the Falcons are without Vick.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...... they just blew the lead.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! can you fuckin believe it. I shouldn't have called win that early, but they had this game.

Well they did come back and win.

I'm getting REALLY sick of getting beaten by guys named Crosby.

Andy Reid didn't have his typical post-game press conference, where he does his whole "I have to put the team in a better position to win" crapola. He actually called the players out, for a change. I think he's just as sick of their prima-donna garbage as we are.

CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my team, baby!! And damn, that LT is good. I think he should be our QB as well as RB, with almost as many passing yards as rushing yards. Throwing for the first TD and running in the 2nd ... that man can do anything.

YEAH!! I love football season!! :smile:

^^^yeah we saw the highlights..... ;)

Go Pack Go...im going to the game next week here against the Giants

2-0 baby!!!!!!!!!

You really are a dick, GOC ... but that's ok. Nothing will get me down today. The Bears were a tough team to beat, but they went home crying. :smile:

I was talking shit to a bunch of guys in Bears jerseys when I was out Saturday night, and I so wish I could have seen the looks on their faces as they left the stadium yesterday.

You came a long way to lose, assholes!!!!

Panthers Baby!!! 1 down 15 more to go !!!!!!

I almost wish jake would allow carr to start next week to rub it the fucking texans faces what a decent backup he will be and the starter in like 3 years

Steve smith baby!!! and where did drew Carter learnt o catch ? about fucking time!!!!

NFC south belongs to Carolina after week 1 anyone want to dispute that ?

CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my team, baby!! And damn, that LT is good. I think he should be our QB as well as RB, with almost as many passing yards as rushing yards. Throwing for the first TD and running in the 2nd ... that man can do anything.

YEAH!! I love football season!! :smile:

Chargers and Colts are my favorite teams and LT is my favorite running back, but he had a terrible day rushing. It was actually the lowest total rushing yards hes ever had at home. Even with him having a poor game he still scores twice, now thats fucking awesome.

Well, I watched two games thru yesterday: the Chargers and the Cowboys. I will start with the better of the two, the Cowboys game.

TO needs to get the ball early and often. No excuse for him to not get a touch until the second half. Defense needs to not allow the opposition to score so readily. Nice to see a fucking Cowboy kicker kick extra points rather than trying to win a game single footed with field goals. I also loved the dumbfounded look on Tom Coughlin’s face the entire game. Does he know what he is doing?

The Charger v. Bears game should have been aired on Animal Planet because it was a perfect depiction of what bears look and act like when they come out of hibernation too early. Rex still can't hold on to a ball and his team doesn't look confident in him. This game could have easily been aired on the Science Channel and entitled "Power Failure." The Bolts had no flair, no rhythm, no nothing - well maybe a spark or two but no combustion. Still, they won but they looked even worse than they did in their last game where they appeared to have forgotten to throw the power to the "on" position too.

Who looked good? From all the highlight shows and pre and post game reports it looks as if New England has a real solid chance to roll over everyone.

Who looked good? From all the highlight shows and pre and post game reports it looks as if New England has a real solid chance to roll over everyone.

Especially if they keep cheating.

The Colts are who looked fucking awesome, they destroyed a very very good Saints team.

The Colts are who looked fucking awesome, they destroyed a very very good Saints team.

Actually, The Colts and Peyton did not look as good as you think and the Saints just couldn't click. I would say they played like a very, very average team.

Chargers and Colts are my favorite teams and LT is my favorite running back, but he had a terrible day rushing. It was actually the lowest total rushing yards hes ever had at home. Even with him having a poor game he still scores twice, now thats fucking awesome.

Yes, that's true ... it was a tough game and yesterday was the first time they've been shut out in the first half since 2001 ... luckily, we put a little more together in the 2nd half.

And where the hell was Merriman yesterday? But Grossman got his share of hard hits. I don't think he recovered all day from that sack in their first drive of the game.

Next will be a very big game in the AFC San Diego at New England San Diego will have it's work cut out for them.

They had better get that offense going full speed.

With all do respect and remember I am saying with all do respect...you are the biggest frontrunner on the face of the earth

Actually, The Colts and Peyton did not look as good as you think and the Saints just couldn't click. I would say they played like a very, very average team.

Peyton did very well, 18 - 30 for 288 yards, 3 touchdowns and no interceptions. Wayne did very fucking well, Harrison did well. But I was mainly talking about the Indy defense that was fucking off the hook.

Next will be a very big game in the AFC San Diego at New England San Diego will have it's work cut out for them.

They had better get that offense going full speed.

Yeah maybe the Pats can cheat again.

The Pats looked good, Hobbs with the 108 yard kickoff return. Randy played

great I hope he can play like that for every game.

Peyton did very well, 18 - 30 for 288 yards, 3 touchdowns and no interceptions. Wayne did very fucking well, Harrison did well. But I was mainly talking about the Indy defense that was fucking off the hook.

Yeah maybe the Pats can cheat again.

Fine, I'll take the bait since you're not the only one who has said this in the forums:

How, exactly, did the Patriots cheat?

Fine, I'll take the bait since you're not the only one who has said this in the forums:

How, exactly, did the Patriots cheat?

Dont you watch the news? They had camaras strategiclly placed to steal Jets signals or something. This also happened in GB last year and the camara man was kicked out the the stadium...something along those lines.