Firefighter947

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread

4,861 posts in this topic

At this point in time, I must say I dont care about the Steelers or Browns but....PENN STATE SUCKS!

Yeah, they won the Big Ten Championship in 2005 and went 8-4 with a bowl win in 2006 after losing a bunch of good players. They may not be elite, but they by no means suck.

Want to know what sucking is? Watch the Browns play.

Ravens have only been in the NFL since 1996. So you probably started liking them when they won the Super Bowl.

Naw Ive liked em since their first year. Cuz I was so glad to see the crap ass Browns go away :laugh::D:ninja:

im pullin for my Rams... defense is still a huge question mark... but damn the offense has some major weapons...

Marc Bulger

Steven Jackson

Torry Holt

Isaac Bruce

Drew Bennett

Randy McMichael

Brian Leonard

always been more of a college football guy... Love my trojans

:closedeyes: Everyone loves USC, it's lame really, I know they're good year to year but fuck, the bandwagon is way overcrowded....

Anyways the Broncos are looking like they're gonna contend for the West Title. They have a solid back and drafted their need area's(DL mainly)...and they have the best secondary in the league, QB's will have a tough time. Cutler looking to breakout, and Grahm will help alot too...Season is looking up, Definitely gonna be the Chuggers and Broncs leading the west....and ofcourse AFC > NFC...Man I can't wait for football season!

:closedeyes: Everyone loves USC, it's lame really, I know they're good year to year but fuck, the bandwagon is way overcrowded....

Anyways the Broncos are looking like they're gonna contend for the West Title. They have a solid back and drafted their need area's(DL mainly)...and they have the best secondary in the league, QB's will have a tough time. Cutler looking to breakout, and Grahm will help alot too...Season is looking up, Definitely gonna be the Chuggers and Broncs leading the west....and ofcourse AFC > NFC...Man I can't wait for football season!

I personally think the Bears have the best secondary in the league. The Broncos may have the best corners, but John Lynch is old and a vulnerablity in coverage, Dre Bly is small and gets burn alot, and the other saftey position is a big question mark.

I think the Broncos will get a wildcard spot, but the Chargers are going to rule the west this year. They are just too good.

but the Chargers are going to rule the west this year. They are just too good.

Word.

Even with new coaches, they are still going to dominate this season. Merriman's the man!

I don't see it...They totally revamped everything...Can Rivers adjust? I don't see them running away with it by any means even if they do take it...And maybe this year Merriman will, ya know, play by the rules the whole year...Lynch will be able to get in the box more now and still is one of the best hitters in the league, and now with Fergie back he should be good, if not Cox will do alright...Bly+Bailey is going to be crazy nuts for QB's...I also LOVE D.J. Williams move to MLB as he is super talented...i see the west being like chargers=13-3, and broncos 12-4 or something to the sort, but who knows.

UCLA 13 USC 9

I am a UCLA season ticket holder...only thing a Trojan is good for is catching a wad of Bruins

UCLA 13 USC 9

I am a UCLA season ticket holder...only thing a Trojan is good for is catching a wad of Bruins

UCLA? mmmmm....at least you arent a USC frontrunner. where were all this USC fans before Carson Palmer? As a rule, people from SoCal are the biggest front runners in the country. Anybody agree? Disagree?

Being on the other coast, I generally root for the Pats, Saints, Bengals, and (because I love pain - LOL) the Houston Texans.

Have cheered for the Bengals for years since the late Dan Ross (from my alma mater, Northeastern U., in Boston) brought the Bengals almost all the way back against the 49ers in the Super Bowl many years ago.

As for the Texans - I said it already - I love an underdog and pain. LOL

See, I can make good fun of myself when it comes to the NFL.

I like the Pats for one reason only and no, its not for that tool Tom brady...Its for Mike Vrabel

UCLA 13 USC 9

UCLA eh?How bout that 2004 Las Vegas Bowl?I keed, but good times anyway.

I like the Pats for one reason only and no, its not for that tool Tom brady...Its for Mike Vrabel

Plus, they have Teddy Bruski, which is quite possibly the coolest last name in the history of sports.

UCLA? mmmmm....at least you arent a USC frontrunner. where were all this USC fans before Carson Palmer? As a rule, people from SoCal are the biggest front runners in the country. Anybody agree? Disagree?

If it makes you feel any better, I pretty much hate college football. I root for Notre Dame because my cousin went there (no, my cousin was not Rudy), but I don't watch the games or anything.

Plus, they have Teddy Bruski, which is quite possibly the coolest last name in the history of sports.

I saw Vrabel play in high school and in college.

If it makes you feel any better, I pretty much hate college football. I root for Notre Dame because my cousin went there (no, my cousin was not Rudy), but I don't watch the games or anything.

Rudy is a doushe bag.

49ers fan here. There the sleeper this year gonna make it back to the playoffs finally. Gores hurt right now but he'll be back and gonna get another 1000 yds if not more. And with that Nolan defense shaping up just like he built the Ravens D gonna be good. Only question is Alex Smith still not sure bout him but hes like Grossman gets the job done. So looking forward to the season

Taco, The Chargers have the best RB and best OL in football, not even Norv can mess that up. Only weakness the Chargers have is at WR. Chargers win the West.

49ers fan here. There the sleeper this year gonna make it back to the playoffs finally. Gores hurt right now but he'll be back and gonna get another 1000 yds if not more. And with that Nolan defense shaping up just like he built the Ravens D gonna be good. Only question is Alex Smith still not sure bout him but hes like Grossman gets the job done. So looking forward to the season

dont count your chickens before they hatch buffdaddy... Id have to say the Rams could be the sleeper pick to make it back...

just to many weapons.. hell if the Defense can hold the opposition to 20 a game I dont see why we cant win at least 10 with the offense we have...

Proving once again how unrealistic Madden is.

haha. Its about the player boy not about the team. If u can win with a team like the browns, think what u can do with a team like the colts. when I play online I dont use teh browns b/c they suck so bad. :laugh: :laugh: