Firefighter947

The OFFICIAL NFL Thread

4,861 posts in this topic

With the Hall of fame game going on tonight, in my eyes football season is upon us. What are your thoughts about this year? My team the eagles look solid this year i think they will win their division again.

3 people like this

I root for about 4 or so teams and am not sure any of them are gonna be any good. I'm in Tennessee so the Titans are the state team and that'd make it five. I don't think they're gonna be anything but average either.

The others are Denver, Dallas, Atlanta and Detroit. Yeah, like I said I don't know if any of them are gonna be any good.

1 person likes this

I love me some San Diego Chargers!

I like you even more now :D.

I have 3 teams that are my favorite and 3 more after those that I like alot also.

Colts and Chargers are my 2 favorite

Ravens

Seahawks

Vikings

Packers

1 person likes this

I like you even more now :D.

I have 3 teams that are my favorite and 3 more after those that I like alot also.

Colts and Chargers are my 2 favorite

Ravens

Seahawks

Vikings

Packers

Ravens blow.

Seattle is cool b/c of SA

Vikings blow

Packers are cool b/c of #4 and AJ Hawk

Colts are okay b/c Peyton is great.

Chargers are cool b/c of LT.

1 person likes this

I cant stand when people say they have multiple teams. You either have one team or you dont have any. I mean I might like other teams more than I like some but the Vikings are my team good or bad no matter what.

1 person likes this

Underpants has an excuse. They have no team in San Antonio, so he just sorta roots for multiple teams.

1 person likes this

Underpants has an excuse. They have no team in San Antonio, so he just sorta roots for multiple teams.

Yea, whoever has the best record that year is his favorite.

1 person likes this

Where I come from, we call those kinda people front runners.

1 person likes this

I'm hoping for an all or nothing season this year from the G-men. Either superbowl or 2 wins, because either way I win. Superbowl: duh, it is a superbowl. If they absolutely blow this year, Coughlin is DONE and the Giants get a sweet draft pick.

I also root for the Pats though when they play the Giants, I'll be rooting for the Giants. But I have no beef with the Patriots, being in a different conference from Big Blue and all.

1 person likes this

just about everyone here knows that my pic is the new orleans saints. even though, they are about to lose the 1st pregame. but pre-games dont matter

1 person likes this

Ravens blow.

Seattle is cool b/c of SA

Vikings blow

Packers are cool b/c of #4 and AJ Hawk

Colts are okay b/c Peyton is great.

Chargers are cool b/c of LT.

LMFAO at a Browns fan saying ANY team blows.

1 person likes this

LMFAO at a Browns fan saying ANY team blows.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Go suck Big Ben off, that's what you do best.

1 person likes this

Umm no. I have always liked these teams except for Seattle which I started liking when they got Shaun Alexander cuz hes an Alabama player. I have always liked those other teams and The Chargers, Colts and Ravens are always my favorite whether they are winning or losing. Unlike Baseball and Basketball I have never had a clear cut favorite NFL team and have always gone for those teams good or bad. Although if I had to pick just 1 as my favorite it would prolly be the Colts. Thats at least the team I always play Dynasty with in Madden and people generally pick their favorite team when they play Season or Dynasty mode. Although if its college football my clear cut favorite is Alabama and if I could only go for 1 team for the rest of my life it would be Alabama.

Ravens have only been in the NFL since 1996. So you probably started liking them when they won the Super Bowl.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Go suck Big Ben off, that's what you do best.

Oooh, a gay joke.

I dont know why I expected more from a Browns fan...