Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anonymous

My Mother-In-Law

25 posts in this topic

My mother-in-law is hot. I fantasize about her a lot. She's in her late 50's and if anybody wants to see any photos of her, contact me through this message board.

you are insane for wanting to share photos of your mother-in-law

does your wife know you are doing this ?

My mother-in-law is hot. I fantasize about her a lot. She's in her late 50's and if anybody wants to see any photos of her, contact me through this message board.

sure, id like to see what the big deal about her is lol. post some or send me :-P

updates every week. hotter milfs. and' date=' of course, it was the original MILF site.

Momshotfriend updates like once every 3 weeks, and the last 3 women are as ugly as sin. what gives?[/quote']

who the fuck are you? and why the fuck are u being a prick and advertising on another webmasters forum? fucking dickwad.

Thats probably why I canceled my membership to the bang/milf/"originals" about .. er... 4 or 5 months ago. The updates were trash, most didnt stick to the genre. Who gives a crap if its updated like clockwork if they arent worth looking at twice. Last decent one they ever had was the honorable devine, and from what i see/remember...she shoots here and not there now? lol. Sorry to mention other sites, just seemed a ridiculous call-out to me.

BCT

if it sucks so much why are you here fuckstain?

answer is your a fucking loser who cannot do anything other than put other people down and try to promote a low quality site

The poor revenue generating sites hire young dorky kids to promote there lame sites. They will try anything to keep there sinking ship afloat.

Iv seen milfhunter, trust me it's no MFHM..

Your pal..

Slim~

not all milfs look like they are models , folkes and desliva look like a lot of the moms i see at the stores ,if you don,t like what you see the hit the bricks we don,t need you ,i happen to like what i have seen for the most part

I think its a good idea. MILF hunter has largely late 20's early 30's women pretending to be milfs. I think MFHM gets the balance spot on. Not too ugly.

oooh i feel the love in this thread

looks like half of it was already deleted !

are you guys actually getting photos? I would be hesitant just putting out my email to someone who hasn't even responded since the original post.

are you guys actually getting photos? I would be hesitant just putting out my email to someone who hasn't even responded since the original post.

That is why I just make and use cheap throwaways from MSN or Yahoo...

You can sign up for as many as you want...

When I am done I don't check it anymore...

I also use them to find out which places are spam collectors...

My mother-in-law is hot. I fantasize about her a lot. She's in her late 50's and if anybody wants to see any photos of her' date=' contact me through this message board.[/quote']

sure, id like to see what the big deal about her is lol. post some or send me :-P

How do I post them?

This thread makes me want to rub waffles on my mother-in-law's big tits while my fat wife watches.

(Sorry, that's from the new Adam Sandler CD. Just had to say it. :lol: )