In an effort to troubleshoot your issue better, would it be possible for you to help us do a few tests and send your results to email@example.com.
Can you please run a traceroute, you can do so by following the following steps: Windows:
1. Open Start menu
2. Click Run
3. Type cmd and press enter
4. In the command prompt type tracert lvl3.secure.naughtycdn.com and press enter
5. Repeat step 4 but this time type tracert lvl3.secure.naughtycdn.com and press enter.
1. Open Applications folder > Utilities > Network Utility > Traceroute
2. Type lvl3.secure.naughtycdn.com and click trace.
3. Repeat step 2 but this time type secure.naughtycdn.com and click trace.
After this runs, can you please copy and paste the traceroute, and email it back to me.
In addition to this can you please provide me with your IP, which you can retrieve by visiting this site: http://www.whatsmyip.org
Please let me know if you need further assistance, we are working very hard to resolve this issues.
Can you please answer the following questions:
1. Around what time did you experience this issues?
2. What videos gave you these problems?
3. Who is your ISP? An example is COX, Time Warner, Comcast.
4. Where are you located, (country, state, region)
5. What browser are you using at the time of download.
This will help us resolve the issue, thank you.